- Addresses altered energetic function.
- Provides nutrients that support hepatic detoxification processes.
- May be used on a long-term basis.
- Supplies low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate with added limiting essential amino acids L-lysine and L-threonine to increase the biological value of the protein.
- Rich in the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, and beta-carotene, which may help protect against oxygen free radicals generated during the hepatic detoxification process.
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavors, silica, and rice maltodextrin.
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (42 grams) of UltraClear into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is non-GMO & gluten-free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany