- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age, or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).