- Temporarily relieves flu-like symptoms such as body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day.
- Children younger than 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Anas barbariae 200CK HPUS – To reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).