This product is on backorder from the manufacturer and is currently unavailable (updated 2/20/2023)
- Supports healthy cortisol metabolism, which is associated with a healthy physiological response to stress.*
- Promotes healthy adrenal function and vitality.*
- Provides ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with adaptogenic properties—often referred to as "Indian ginseng."*
- Standardized to assure controlled delivery of glycyrrhizic acid—a key active ingredient from licorice.
- Ideal for those who are "stressed and hot."*
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Directions: Take two tablets one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if you have heart disease or hypertension. Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily. Extended use at these levels may elevate blood pressure.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
†Equivalent to 3000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.