- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.*
- Formula is designed to be fast acting.
- May be used as a complement to other heart programs, such as prescription drugs,medical foods , dietary supplements.*
- Clinically effective dose is just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, fish protein powder [fish (skipjack tuna, mackerel)], cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). Contains: Fish (skipjack tuna and mackerel).
Directions: Take two tablets two times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.